Alia Bhatt Biography
Alia Bhatt Lifestyle History: Alia Bhatt (born 15 March 1993) is an American actress and British-American filmmaker. Bhatt taught at Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai. Bhatt has received many awards, including two best feature film awards, and is one of the most coveted awards in India. He has been listed in the Forbes India list of the 100 best actors since 2014 and appeared in the 2017 list with 30 out of 30 for Forbes Asia.
She belongs to the Bhatt family, is the daughter of the famous businessman Mahesh Bhatt and actor Soni Razdan. After playing as a teenager in the 1999 thriller Sangharsh alongside Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta, where he played the youngest of Zinta’s characters. Bhatt achieved his acting career in the film Karan Johar High School Film, Students of the Year (2012). He has collaborated with Johar Dharma Productions studio on more than his previous versions, including films such as 2 States (2014), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), and Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017) Kapoor and Sons (2016); and the film Hello Zindagi (2016). Bhatt co-produced these films in the Hindi film industry.
Based on this, Bhatt appeared in 2014 in a short film on women’s health, called Homecoming, directed by Vikas Bahi. He later joined Bahl to play the lightweight film “Shaandaar”. The film, which became popular in 2015, features Shahid Kapoor and Bhatt as two travelers who have watched the star without a wedding theme.
He received commendable praise for his outstanding performance in the performance of The Highway (2014), for which he was awarded the award for best actor in a supporting role. The crime film Udta Punjab (2016) won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor. In 2018, she became a secret spy on the popular Raazi, which turned out to be one of the most expensive Hindu films, including The Woman.
Despite his film career, Bhatt has been involved in the fight for PETA to create problems with endangered animals. In 2017, he supported a biological organization called CoExist to address issues related to animal health. Years later, he joined Facebook Live in a controversial game called Discover Your Green, in which he fought for the province.
In 2014, Bhatt posted her line of conduct for women on the Jabong.com website and in 2018, she posted her wallet for VIP Business. It is also a major player in many brands and products, including Coca-Cola, Garnier and Maybelline.
Learn more about Alia Bhatt and LifeStyle.
You also want to know about Anand Ahuja and LifeStyle
Facts About Alia Bhatt LifeStyle History
- His father Alia Bhatt is of Gujarati heritage and his mother is of Kashmiri and German parents.
- Bhatt performed in front of an audience with the roles Filmfare, Screen and Stardust and is also interested in a scene in Hong Kong.
- In August 2016, he performed in various cities in America during a visit to “Fantasy Team 2016”.
- He sang six songs in his songs, including ‘Samjhawan Unplugs’ in 2014, and was interested in theater performances and tours.
- Director Nanabhai Bhatt is his grandson and actor Emraan Hashmi and CEO Mohit Suri is his cousin.
Alia Bhatt is a British citizen.
- Bhatt performed a hymn to the song “Sooha Saha” on Highway (2014). A.R Rahman. The filmmaker welcomed him to his music school to teach him singing.
- His performance in 2014 led Box Office India to choose him as the best actor of the year.
- Stylish, delightful, born with a silver spoon, she is a person who loves the order of clothes and suitcases as well as her wealth. Alia is incredibly photogenic with a reliable presentation.
The magazine estimated his annual salary at $ 398.8 million (US $ 5.6 million) and named him one of the highest paid celebrities in the country.
Alia Bhatt Education
Qualification: High School
School: Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Alia Bhatt Career
Profession: Actress, singer
Debut TV Series/Movie:
- Student of the Year (2012)
Family & Relatives
Father: Mahesh Bhatt (director, producer, screenwriter)
Mother: Soni Razdan (actress, director)
Brother(s): Rahul Bhatt (step-brother)
Sister(s): Pooja Bhatt (half-sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Elder)
Marital Status: Single
- Ramesh Dubey (her childhood boyfriend, Class 6th)
- Ali Dadarkar (childhood boyfriend, Class 8th)
- Varun Dhawan
- Kavin Mittal
- Ranbir Kapoor
Alia Bhatt Favorites
Hobbies: Singing, gymming, listening to music, partying, yoga
Favorite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda
Favorite Actress: Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut
Favorite Food: Ragi Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-chawal, Moong Dal Halwa
Favorite Destination: Himachal Pradesh, London
Favorite Color: Red